The cleantech industry will have to do better than that if it aims to replace fossil fuels.
And yet, some VCs are still willing to invest in the non-selfie-driven economy. Here’s some recent funding activity in cleantech.
- Rodgers and Doerr invest $10M in Enphase
- GreenSync’s energy integration software
- Ioxus ultracapacitors
- QOS Energy’s hub for energy information
- ViZn Energy’s flow battery
- Powerhouse Dynamics’ energy monitoring, control
- ZAF Energy Systems’ zinc-air batteries
- Faradion’s sodium-ion batteries
- Kinestral’s smart-tinting glass gets $65 million